Meals on Wheels– Warwickshire County Council commission Apetito to produce and deliver hot meals direct, helping to maintain independent living. The meals are tasty and nutritious, with fresh ingredients and seasonal vegetables.
The service is for people over the age of 50 and also for adults who have:
- a physical disability;
- a visual impairment or poor eyesight;
- a learning disability;
- mental health problems;
- a deteriorating or life-threatening condition or are nutritionally at risk.
Types of meals
- Daily lunchtime delivery of a hot meal
- Select choices from a weekly menu
- available up to 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Five main meal options per day
- Daily choice of hot and cold desserts
- Optional soup course
- Standard two course lunch (soup and main or main plus dessert) – £4.25
- Additional soup course – £1
- Tea Time snack pack – £4.00
Warwickshire County Council pays a subsidy per meal to meet the total cost – this contribution is paid direct to Apetito.
Contact Warwick office: 01926 889511, Email: email@example.com