Deadline for applications – 28th April 2023
Use this service to apply for a one-off £150 payment for non-domestic properties not connected to the gas grid that use alternative fuels for heating.
Alternative fuels include liquid petroleum gas (LPG), solid fuel, wood or heating oil (kerosene).
Non-domestic properties include:
- farms, warehouses, pubs and hotels run by businesses or individuals
- those run by voluntary sector organisations, such as charities
- places of worship and community halls
- public buildings, such as schools, hospitals and prisons
You can apply for this fixed payment of £150 if:
- the property is not connected to the gas grid
- the property is connected to the electricity grid
- you purchased alternative fuels for use at the property between September 2022 and January 2023
- you have not already received the payment automatically